Utest+ High Tech, marijuana. *Extra Sensitive – THC (15 ng/mL) Extra Sensitive Drug Test
- Lowest level of detection for home drug test on market
- Detects THC below the industry standard of 50 ng/mL, giving the assurance to pass a standardized test
- One step, easy to use, self testing device
- 99% Accurate with results in 5 minutes
- Customer service, clear instructions & test interpretations on packaging
- Made in the USA
Which test is this good for?
Testing for even the smallest traces of Marijuana (THC)
Professional level drug tests
Extra sensitive drug test
What it is:
A single panel, extra sensitive THC drug test, that detects levels at 15 ng/mL.
What else you need to know:
This test (assay) provides only a preliminary qualitative test result. Use a certified laboratory to confirm your results via gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GCMS).
How to Use
– collect a urine sample in a clean cup
– take test out of pouch
– remove cap from end of test
– insert absorbent end into urine sample until the “C” line appears
– replace cap back onto the absorbent end
– lay test on flat surface
– read results at 5 minutes, but do not interpret after 10 minutes
– Negative: Two lines will appear, one next to the “C” and one next to the “T”.
– Positive: Only one line appears next to the “C” and no line next to the “T”.
– Invalid: No lines will appear next to the “C” or the “T”
Note: The shade of the “T” line may vary. But should but considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.